Thursday 15 March 2007

This weeks S E X (so far)

Those naughty forum members made me go to Lidl today for a bit of stash enhancement. I got 12 balls of cotton/viscose mix in a pretty duck-egg blue for only £7.96. It feels just like Wendy Pearl & it may well become a Summer Ivy. I got 2 packs of dpns for only 99p a set, they're a bit longer than I normally use, but I'm sure I'll be fine with them.



I had a scrummy parcel arrived yesterday too from Kemps. I couldn't resist some of their specials. Patons Essence in plum at just 69p a ball, a lovely wool mix, with a felted texture destined to become this jacket:


And Patons Spritz, I thought would be nice to make to one of the new Sirdar Just Bamboo patterns as it matches the tension exactly. I saw some knitted up in my lys & it feels lovely A snip at just 79p per ball:


4 comments:

natalie said...

The duck egg colour is lovely, and you are right, It's the perfect summer shade, isn't it?
Must go to Lidl asap...

Terri said...

Trust me to be stashingalong when there are bargains to be had!!! The stuff from lidl looks really nice, it'll make a lovely Ivy I think! I can't believe that stuff from kemps either, 69p a ball!!!!!!!!!! I think its all part of a conspiracy to make me buy, hmmmmmmm:-(

Seahorse said...

Ok, now I'm wondering if I can sprint to Lidl and back before the school run, or whether I should sit here and head off to Kemps... or both???

Great buys!

Linda said...

I am off to Lidls today, so hope I have not missed out on any bargains!