Saturday 17 March 2007

Yarn for Ivy (finally!)

I've been dilly-dallying over what to get for my Winter weight Ivy. I'm having a bit of a teal moment & have succombed to its' lure! This is Wendy Mode, I've only seen it on the T.B. Ramsdens website, so had to order it without seeing it anywhere, the shade is called Teal Green. The colour of my wording is my definition of a proper teal, this looks more of a jade green to me, but it's lovely none-the-less. 50/50 merino & acrylic, machine washable. I got this from the lady on my local market who stocks Wendy, but hadn't heard of it (that really confuses me, she can't knit either, but that's another story!!!!)

Hope to cast on soon. I know lots of people have loads of WIP's, but I just know I'll never go back to them if I leave them, so it's one at a time for me.

4 comments:

Joy said...

It's a beautiful colour - be it jade or teal - and will make a lovely Ivy I think. And machine washable is good!!!!!

Terri said...

Its a lovely colour Jo! I think you'll enjoy making Ivy, its such a nice pattern:-)

Seahorse said...

What a nice looking yarn! I've found it online at RKM and it's a great price too.

I think your blog is bad for my budget, lol!

Linda said...

That is a good yarn, I hadn't heard of it so thank you! Ivy will look great. It is on my list of things to make too!