Friday 13 July 2007

I'm on a Roll...

A sockage roll !!!!!!!

I got my mojo back & I'm taking advantage of it before it goes again. Here's this weeks offerings:

These are Broad ripple from Knitty in Cascade Fixation shade 9843. I've already got a pair of these & they're my best stay-uppy socks, so I've made another pair.

These ones are Lacy Mock Cable socks. The wool is an unbanded one from Wolle Hartmuth. It looked, on the ball, like it was stripey, but it's knitted up different from how I imagined.

These socks are so s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y. I made them on 2.5mm with 64 sts to fit my big barges.

Close-up of the pattern & colour is more true in this one:


4 comments:

Joy said...

Your mojo's well and truly back isn't it :D those are both lovely socks, I especially like the stay uppy ones!

Linda said...

A great gaggle of socks you have made!

Seahorse said...

Gawd, you're a quick knitter! I love both pairs but especially like the way the Hartmuth yarn has turned out.

blog-blethers said...

lol Great minds knit alike!! I've done Broadripple in exactly the same yarn and yours look fabby! Enough to stir up my missing mojo to make the poor wee single one I have, a PAIR!!