Tuesday 10 July 2007

What Kind of Yarn are You??

Being fairly new to the world of blogging, this was new to me over the weekend.

I took the test & imagined I'd be a nice squishy cashmere, a fluffy angora maybe, or how about a nice squidge of merino?? Nope, this was my genuine result:










What kind of yarn are you?




You are Dishcloth Cotton.You are a very hard worker, most at home when you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code




SODDIN' Dishcloth cotton, well that's just great! Born to clean, they're having a laugh LOL!


What kind of yarn are you??


Take the test here

3 comments:

Seahorse said...

Well, I always knew you were common ;)

I am a very smug Merino!

mogs said...

Shetland wool - quite accurate I think.

Linda said...

I don't think that I will do that test I'll end up as old acrylic!!