Monday 16 July 2007

Regia Pompon Socks

I pounced on the postie on Saturday morning & this sock wool jumped straight onto my pins! It's new Regia Pompon 4 ply. I've got this mad urge to pull the pompons through to the right side as alot of them ended up inside. They're so snuggly & warm, more like a 6 ply fabric. My feet are definitely mutton-dressed-as-lamb, but I love 'em!!! I've got the pink one too, so dd will get some of those & probably me, for bed-socks :)





As usual, my new stash came from Wolle-Hartmuth in Germany. They still have loads left in case anyone gets the pompon urge LOL!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Fun socks! I haven't seen that yarn before, I have the urge to knit everyone them for xmas!!!

Unknown said...

nice socks ** but I would rather discuss your cardigan

I have been knitting the same cardigan, same colour in patons zhivago teal
col 4447
Alas - I have spent my day trying to find one more ball to start the collar. I am writing from Australia.

I would be happy to pay if you had an extra ball (Desperate) slow knitter. Maybe I could find the teal zipper for you

Jo028 said...

Maree, I have a ball left I can send you BUT the ballband says shade is 4469. If leave me your email address, we can discuss it.

I've located a teal zip from Zipperstop in the US & am awaiting delivery in 2-3 weeks, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Joy said...

Those socks are such fun!

Janey said...

Those socks are fabulous! I'm trying really hard to knit from stash but you are making it very difficult!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.