Wednesday 11 April 2007

Ivy is Completed!

I've been waiting since Saturday for dh to get a piccie of this & here it is, all finished. I've enjoyed this project & will be making another one, one day! The colour is most 'true' in the top picture.



I had to undo loads of rows of the ties as they were way too long! For the sleeves, I went straight in at 69sts & just did one lot of decreases as I didn't want them too flared. I grafted the neckband together & I'm quite pleased with the finished result. My very first me-sized knit using dk, but I'm already working on the next thing, I'm hooked!

5 comments:

Seahorse said...

Looks great! You made it really quickly :0

dreamcatcher said...

Ivy looks gorgeous and a great fit!

Linda said...

I love your Ivy! That yarn looks nice too.

Joy said...

Ivy looks fantastic - I love the colour and it fits you really well. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough at the moment for a wrap cardi myself, but if ever I am then it will be Ivy that I knit.

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Gorgeous! I found your blog searching for Martha - but now I'm thinking maybe I should knit Ivy!