Wednesday 11 April 2007

S.E.X. for Socks!

I've had a splurge on sock yarn this week. I found these on ebay.de, the only place to go for sock yarn imo! They are abo/development yarns by Opal. I've no idea if they'll go into production, or what they'll knit up like, but I'm going to have fun finding out! Some of them have even got TEAL in them, how exciting is that LOL! A few are a bit masculine & as I don't do socks for the males over 13 in my house, I might have to sell those few. The colours look a bit wishy-washy as this was taken in the sun, they're more vibrant in real life.


4 comments:

miss mandy of flitwick said...

drool, those are really nice especially the purple one on the bottom row

Linda said...

Thats a good haul! There are lovely colours there.

Hawkesley said...

Wow, what a fab sock yarn selection. There's some lovely colours there that I like loads :-)

Joy said...

What a lovely collection of yarn :D