Tuesday 3 April 2007

Cor Su-blimey!!

I'm soo excited, the postie just landed with a scrummy bag...here's what was inside...


It must be eye-candy Tuesday, this is too much excitement for one day. This little lot came from Wolle Hartmuth. It's all Sublime Angora Merino & I have, 550g of Chilli, 600g of Clover, 570g of Dusky & a lonely ball of Husk (well I couldn't leave it on its' own!). 2 of the balls even have ball-bands, in case I was ever in doubt as to what it was! Some of the balls have visible knots & are different weights, but that doesn't worry me.

I can't believe the price I've got this for, 34 balls for £54.00 & that includes delivery! If I'd got this over here, it would have set me back £170 & frankly, it would be out of my price-range! This is the kind of price I like to pay for my S.E.X.!!!!!!!!!!

I've got the Angora book & first up is going to be the Martha Cardigan, in the Dusky blue I think, but not sure, it might be Clover or Chilli LOL! I also want to make the Pirouette Wrap Top. I've got 7 balls of Chalky blue from a previous order to make that!

I'm building up quite a stash (ie mountain) of Sublime (yes, there's more!!)

Ivy is almost complete, just the ties to make (I might cheat & try some ribbon first!!!) & half of one neckband to finish, then I can attack this lot!

1 comment:

Seahorse said...

Now that's a bargain! Fabulous stuff... I feel my clicky finger itching :)