Wednesday 9 May 2007

Captions please...more vintage knitting!

Well, when I saw these for 10p, I really had to have them. (Just realised I've paid more than the cover price, very unlike me!!!) I have no intention of ever knitting them. I just cannot believe the expression on that poor girls face. I was actually LOL'ing in the charity shop!




I'd like some captions please, anything goes on my blog... I'll start us off... (I'll post up any that get left!)


"Darling we learnt a new technique at the knitting group tonight, let me show you how to do it through the back loop."

or

"I said from behind, not up my behind, you idiot."



It all obviously went well, as here's the next pattern in the sequence, they've even changed their clothes & let their hair down:




2 comments:

Seahorse said...

Oh my word, priceless, rotfl! I don't think I can beat the back loop caption but I reckon in the second one she's saying, 'You see this great long pole? Now it's YOUR turn'.

Joy said...

It looks as though he's perfoming the Heimlich manoevre, poor girl!