Wednesday 30 May 2007

New Stash

As promised yesterday, here's the scrummy new yarns I've had. This is Fantasia, 80% wool 20% acrylic, machine washable dk, 22sts/28r with 120m per 50g, an exact match to Twilleys Freedom Spirit :) I had to get it in all 3 shades, just typical of me! It's really soft, I can't wait to use some of it. I got the Spirit book for some inspiration, but can't decide what to do first!

DD might get something in this one, there's nice hooded waistcoat in the new edition of Simply Knitting.


This one looks nice with jeans, colours look a bit washed out here, they're not quite this pale:



And finally, this one is very 'Autumnal' & is something completely different for me!

This little lot came from Wolle-Hartmuth. It was amazingly cheap at only 9 euros per 500g pack. I added 300g of sock wool & paid £33.00 in total.

No other knitterly news today. My pins are free & I've spent all afternoon dithering over what to start & ended up not starting anything. Why is is that when I'm working on something, I know 100% for certain what's next to be made, but when the time comes, it doesn't happen, it's very odd!

5 comments:

Seahorse said...

Nooo!!! *hides purse and attempts to forget ebay password*.

You really are a VERY good shopper!

Terri said...

Very nice Jo!!!!! I keep meaning to look on that site, but can't speak any german so not sure I'd manage to find what I was looking for:-( Is it 100% wool like the twilleys too?? I want some now......LOL

Melody said...

Wolle-Hartmuth = danger for purse!
I've shopped there once too many times LOL!! I've had glorious yarns from there and the merest suggestion of it makes me want to go back and look again!!

Love Debs xx

belaybunny said...

very nice indeed. I will not click!!

Auntie Noo said...

Now you see somehow I'd managed to miss putting you on my bloglines so I haven't been reading you lately...... and now (as lovely as it is to be here) I'm kind of wishing I hadn't realised 'cos I really really want some of that yarn!!!!!! The autumn colour is gorgeous!